Supplementary professional programs and vocational training programs
JSC “VO “Safety” renders educational services related to implementation of supplementary professional programs and vocational training programs in the field of industrial safety and anthropogenic safety in other sectors of industry and power engineering of the Russian Federation and other countries based on License for execution of educational activities No. 038519 of 11.07.2017.
JSC “VO “Safety” provides supplementary vocational education in the following areas:
- safety in atomic energy use;
- nuclear and radiation safety;
- safety regulation in atomic energy use;
- regulatory oversight during manufacture of equipment and items;
- industrial safety;
- environment safety.
JSC “VO “Safety” renders educational services related to training of managers and specialists of enterprises, agencies and organizations in the following areas:
- labour protection;
- fire safety;
- electric and thermal safety.
Vocational training of employees of main professions is aimed at acquiring theoretical knowledge and practical skills and is carried out in the form of group sessions.
Training of JSC “VO “Safety” employees of main professions comprises:
- training of new employees;
- retraining (re-education) of employees;
- secondary profession training (cross-training) of employees;
- refresher training of employees.