Goals of the company
- compliance of the scientific and technical level of the Company with the long-term needs in technical and professional support of the activities carried out by the state supervisory body;
- ensuring fulfillment by the Russian Federation of its international obligations related to assistance in development of nuclear safety regulatory infrastructure in the field of atomic energy use in the states importing nuclear power technologies;
- enhancing the Company’s diversification level and industrial safety services’ market representation;
- maintaining and improving the necessary set of competences in engineering and consulting activities in order to develop new segments in the field of industrial safety of present-day computer-aided high-tech production sectors;
- improving competitiveness and investment prospects of the Company.
Pursuant to the Rostechnadzor License (Reg. No. GN-13-115-3088 of October 29, 2015 valid till October 29, 2020), JSC “VO "Safety” has the right to conduct review of design, engineering, and process documentation as well as documents substantiating the ensuring of nuclear and radiation safety for the following nuclear facilities and activities...
JSC “VO “Safety” conducts conformity assessment in the form of acceptance and testing of products supplied to nuclear facilities including checking the state of procedures applied by the manufacturer and control of products’ conformity (including monitoring of process procedures’ observance) with the requirements established by the federal rules and regulations in the field of atomic energy use as well as other regulatory documents, delivery contracts, along with drawing up of relevant documents.
The Company is developing its educational activities in support of Rostechnadzor's authorities for arrangement of supplementary vocational education of the Service’s employees (item 5.9 of the Provisions on the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service ...
JSC “VO "Safety” is the largest expert and inspection organization in Russia in the field of nuclear facilities’ supervision and is one of the largest European organizations providing technical support for national regulators in the field of atomic energy use ...
Comprehensive service rendering in cooperation with the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service as applied to all types of activities in the field of industrial safety...
JSC “VO “Safety” supervises construction, deliveries and installation of equipment in the course of creation and modernization of industrial facilities in the territory of Russia and abroad.
Pursuant to the three-year Agreement signed in 2017 between the State Corporation Rosatom and IAEA, JSC “VO “Safety” conducts international training courses in improving nuclear infrastructure development.
Cities in Russia
for prompt solution
of safety issues
for prompt solution
of safety issues
Moscow Saint Petersburg Severodvinsk Petrozavodsk Velikiy Novgorod Volgodonsk Volgograd Novovoronezh Taganrog Penza Saransk Balakovo Perm Lysva Nizhniy Novgorod Cheboksary Sarov Novosibirsk Krasnoyarsk Chernogorsk Achinsk Minusinsk Yekaterinburg Zarechniy Chelyabinsk Trekhgorny Kurgan Kazan
News & publications
News & publications
09 января 2020 In December 2019, the representatives of the Training and Qualification Center of JSC “VO “Safety” (TQC) made a working visit to the Turkish Republic and took part in the workshop on “Nuclear Power Plants. Qualification and Certification Requirements for the Turkish Industry in the Field of Procurement of Products and Services”. The event was ... Company's news
20 декабря 2019 The Training and Methodological Center of the Krasnoyarsk Branch of JSC “VO “Safety” summed up the preliminary results of the educational activities within 2019. As compared to the previous year, the audience number increased by 136 people. Mr. Alexander Matvievsky, deputy director - head of the Training and Methodological Center of the ... Company's news
13 декабря 2019 A delegation of JSC “VO “Safety” paid a working visit to Hanoi (Vietnam) in the period from December 10 to 12. The visit was arranged within the framework of the state contract with Rostechnadzor signed on October 22, 2019, to render expert support in the development of the regulatory framework of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The visit ... Company's news 11 декабря 2019 A long-term contract for rendering engineering and consultancy services within the framework of the El Dabaa NPP Project in Egypt has become effective December 10, 2019, within the scope of implementation of the El Dabaa NPP Construction Project, Chairman of the Egyptian Nuclear and Radiological Regulatory Authority Samy Shaaban Ata-Allah ... Company's news Important
04 апреля 2019 Chairman of Rostechnadzor Aleksey Aleshin said the following in his interview to the magazine “Promyshlennost’ i bezopasnost” : “If we have different tools, same information systems from which we as well as auditors and so on get data about the industrial safety level at a facility, then there will be no need for our inspector to come to a ... Publications
JSC “VO “Safety” renders educational services:
- related to the implementation of additional professional programs and professional training programs in the field of industrial safety and anthropogenic safety in other sectors of industry and power industry of the Russian Federation and other countries based on the license for conducting educational activity No. 038519 of 11.07.2015;
- pre-certification training in legislation and regulatory and technical documents in the field of industrial safety, energy safety, and safety of hydraulic engineering structures for subsequent certification of managers and specialists in the certification committee.
The Training and Qualification Center implements educational activities in the area of safety regulation in the field of the use of atomic energy, industrial safety, and anthropogenic safety.Learn more